How do different types of living things get the energy they need? This is the focus of a video that describes how carnivores, herbivores, and omnivores get the energy they need to live.
2 Collections 199 Views 91 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Include a worksheet that has learners classify various organisms
- The second in a series of 13 videos that discuss ecosystems and the flow of energy
- Concepts from the previous video are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards
- Examples for each classification of animals is demonstrated