This poem may make your learners yearn for summer, but it will also help them practice the ee digraph. Pupils read the short poem, which includes many examples of the ee digraph, and respond to three reading comprehension questions.
27 Views 30 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- While reading, have learners circle each example of the ee digraph
- As they look for the answers to the questions, ask pupils to underline or highlight the place in the text where they found their responses
- Read the poem out loud as a class, in small groups, or in a teacher-led center
- The poem includes many examples of the ee digraph for kids to read and identify
- Handwriting lines are provided to assist beginning writers
- There is no answer key, but determining the responses should be fairly easy