This Feelings/Emotions Matching worksheet also includes:
When you are feeling thirsty, you should...go to bed? Using common phrases and clip art images, youngsters practice matching feelings to what their appropriate responses should be.
45 Views 35 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- This is a great resource for younger pupils or English language learners to clarify their understanding of different emotions
- Use as a tool for discussing emotional development and how each of us may differ in our response to common feelings
- Consider how or whether you would like to include the feeling of shame as part of your exercise, as this can be a difficult concept for younger learners to grasp
- Simple worksheet with many potential applications
- Clear graphics and vocabulary