This Feelings Matching 2 worksheet also includes:
What does it look like when someone is feeling sad, worried, hungry, or happy? These are some of the emotions that your youngsters will identify in a simple matching activity.
45 Views 31 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Practice comparing and contrasting why each individual image fits better with one type of feeling versus another
- Have learners list examples of various times when they might experience these types of emotions, and use as a prompt for further discussion or writing
- Includes nine emotions for pupils to identify and match with an appropriate graphic
- Simple matching format and ready to hand out
- Black-and-white option also included