This Ferris Wheels—Tracking the Height of a Passenger Car lesson plan also includes:
Watch your pupils go round and round as they explore periodic behavior. Learners graph the height of a Ferris wheel over time. They repeat the process with Ferris wheels of different diameters.
1 Collection 10 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use scaffolding suggestions to differentiate
- Use the lesson as an exploration of period behavior
- Lesosn requires rulers, protractors, graph paper, small paper plate, card stock, metal fastener, and colored pencils
- Includes a detailed teaching guide to model instructional strategies
- Resources include worked-out solution guides