This Feudalism Play lesson plan also includes:
Using research notes on feudal roles in medieval Europe, learners work cooperatively to write a play about one day in the life of a boy or girl in the Middle Ages.
1 Collection 109 Views 85 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Consider incorporating a time for writing revisions and peer editing, as well as teaming up with other instructors for cross-curricular opportunities
- This is the second lesson of a series, the first of which was focused on researching different feudal roles in medieval society
- Learners will enjoy this collaborative and creative activity. Be sure to give them enough time to work together, but help them stay focused with work deadlines and clear content objectives
- Engaging, hands-on experience that will convey subject in a memorable way
- Includes great materials to support activity, including playwriting checklist and tips for writing plays (see included materials)