This Fiction, Poetry, and Drama Part 1 graphic organizer also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Similar to a textbook, this resource includes multiple texts, plenty of explanation, lots of practice, and several graphic organizers. Use all of the materials, or pick and choose from such texts as "The Circuit," "Shoes for Hector," "How soft a Caterpillar steps," and more. Each text is included in its entirety and paired with additional materials to promote reading comprehension and analysis.
- Comes with plenty of materials to support instruction of the texts and related skills
- Has pupils create foldable graphic organizers for individual texts
- Many questions are based on literary elements and/or tiers of Bloom's Taxonomy
- Since this is in a textbook style, there is not always a lot of space for writing responses; you might create a class set and have students use separate sheets of paper
- Most of the assessments are in the form of standardized text practice and are in an older style