This Final Budget lesson plan also includes:
Be sure you have enough money to build a house. The 14th lesson in a 15-part series teaches young learners to use checkbook registers. They write checks for the amounts they spend on various housing materials and keep track of spending using a transaction register.
- Invite a local bank representative to speak about checking accounts
- Learners should have experience with percent
- Pupils need to reference loan amounts from previous lessons
- Provides worksheets with copies of checks to use in the activity
- Includes a printable transaction register and vendor list with colorful drawings