This Financial Literacy Infographic Scavenger Hunt lesson plan also includes:
- Infographic: Why Budget?
- Infographic: Why Develop Human Capital?
- Infographic: Economic Systems
- Infographic: The Fed Explained
- Inforgraphic: FIscal and Monetary Policy
- Infographic: Gross Domestic Product
- Infographic: Why Prepare for the Unexpected?
- Infographic: Why Should You Save and Invest?
- Infographic: Supply and Demand
- Infographic: Trade
- Infographic: Where Do You Bank?
- Infographic: Why is Good Credit Important?
- Join to access all included materials
A lesson in personal finance can be the most valuable part of a high school education. Connect the basics of banking with informational reading skills in a lesson that prompts teenagers to answer a series of questions based on an array of infographics. Topics range from compound interest, investment tools, budgeting, and emergency funds.
- Use the activity to introduce a unit on banking and personal finance
- Host an economics seminar for high schoolers before graduation
- Organize a trip to a local bank to learn more about investments and interest rates
- Consider projecting the posters on the board or making them available on class tablets
- Links provide ways to download or order professional prints of the infographics
- Engaging for pupils who are unfamiliar with banking terms as well as advanced economics students
- Promotes analytic reading skills
- Includes answer keys for both worksheets