Connect domains of functions to continuity with a video that first shows how to find the domain of a cube root function. It then explains how this domain relates to the continuity of the function.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Have learners find the domain of the given function on their own before watching video
- Pupils must have knowledge of continuity and of domains
- Note that the video refers to third roots; individuals should know that this is the same as cube roots
- Shows graph to confirm results
- Focuses solely on cube root functions and does not consider other types of functions