This Finding the Equation of a Straight Line video also includes:
To write the equation of a linear graph, all you need is the slope and the y-intercept. Individuals view instruction on finding the slope and y-intercept from the graph of a line, which leads to writing an equation in slope-intercept form. They then complete the practice assignments to strengthen their understanding.
- Review graphing linear equations to prepare for the lesson
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils
- Learners must have a solid understanding of graphing linear equations prior to the lesson
- Provides an option for subtitles to aid in note taking
- Shows the steps for writing the equations both verbally and visually