This Fine Motor and Letter Practice handout & reference also includes:
Improve penmanship by providing a reference page for letter formation. Kids can follow the steps for each letter that is demonstrated here to perfect their handwriting. Each letter is paired with a fun image that goes with at least one shape in the letter.
- Make a large copy of this and put it up on the wall; you can reference the images and mnemonics whenever you are working on writing
- Have individuals keep a copy with them for reference
- While the title says this is for practice at home, you could easily use this in the classroom or have kids keep it as a reference page
- See the Materials section for another page that covers capital letters
- The handout is aesthetically pleasing and easy to read
- The images are relevant and fun