The first day of school can be a bit scary when so many new faces are around. Help kids get to know one another through an interview sheet that highlights personal information, things that excite them, their favorites, and future hopes and dreams.
- Direct pupils to fill out the interview page and share their information with their peers, or assign partners to ask each other the questions presented and write in the given information.
- Laminate finished products and display them in the classroom for Back-to-School Night
- Revisit the interview page at the end of the school year to see how answers may have changed
- The page looks best copied in color
- The interview's design is aesthetically pleasing
- Provides space for learners to write their responses