Have scholars ever wondered what a black hole looks like? See the first image of a massive black hole and learn about what a black hole is, how it forms, and how telescopes took images from around the world. The video then relates the size of the black hole to the sun, solar system, and the Milky Way's black hole.
- Supplement discussion of black holes and Theory of General Relativity
- Show as a hook to gain student interest in space exploration
- Uses higher-level vocabulary
- Fascinating video of a never-before-seen image
- Narrator does a good job of describing what viewers see