How do the five themes of geography relate to the country of Iceland? Pupils learn about everything from the differences between relative and absolute location to how humans both adapt and change the environment. The presentation includes definitions of the five themes and pictures to show real-world examples.
- Extend learning by engaging the class in a discussion about the five themes of geography and the country of Iceland
- Requires a device to show the presentation to the entire class, such as a projector
- Works well with an entire unit on European geography
- Includes maps, photographs, and other effective visual imagery to explain the five themes of geography
- Describes concepts, such as human-environment interaction, in an easy-to-understand manner for beginners