Combine measurement, following directions, physics, and art with one fun activity. Learners read a set of instruction to create three different kinds of paper airplanes. They measure, fold, and fly the planes, and record data and answer questions when they're done. A great way to spend a class period!
- Create a paper airplane competition in your class to see whose plane can fly the farthest
- Encourage kids to come up with their own airplane creations, and to write down the instructions
- Put kids in groups, and assign specific airplane models to each group
- You'll need space for kids to fly their planes, either outside or in a larger classroom
- Comes with complete instructions and diagrams for each paper airplane
- Provides possible extension activities, including an Air Fair