Learn about plants and pollination with a worksheet about the parts of a flower. After labeling the anatomy of a flower using a word bank, kids explain the difference between self-pollination and cross-pollination, and unscramble the names of different kinds of pollinators.
- A great homework assignment or quiz in a life science class
- Include in a unit assessment
- Laminate and have kids complete as a group
- Have kids conduct a research report about different kinds of pollinators
- Straightforward and easy to complete
- Versatile for any level of science class