Keep the knowledge flowing in your physics classroom! An in-depth video lesson discusses the characteristics of fluids. The narrator includes Pascal's Principle and Archimede's Principle as well as buoyant force. This is the 14th lesson in a Crash Course physics video series.
- Use as an introductory lesson to Pascal's Principle
- Be aware that YouTube comments may need monitoring
- Expects an understanding of the motion of liquid and gas particles
- Provides a summary at the end to identify important concepts
- Incorporates visual representations to strengthen understanding