This Folk and Fairy Tale Readers: Stone Soup printables & template also includes:
Enhance your recipe for developing reading fluency with this printable version of the folk tale "Stone Soup". Supporting emergent readers with engaging illustrations, this mini-book is an excellent resource for advancing the reading skills of young learners.
Perform a whole class read aloud of the story before allowing children to:
- Practice reading the book independently or in pairs as a learning center
- Take the book home to practice reading with their parents
Time will need to be spent preparing the mini-books for each individual in the class.
- Simple language and sentence structure make this resource appropriate for most primary grade children
- Additional versions of the book template that allow pupils to substitute their own pictures or text for the story
- A document is included that provides instructions for assembling the mini-book