This Food for Thought: Climate Change and Trophic Cascades lesson plan also includes:
Learners examines the arctic food web with a short video about polar bears and an article about bears and warming temperatures. They design an arctic food web and discuss the trophic cascade that could come from climate change.
1 Collection 8 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Lesson could easily be completed in one class period
- Link to article doesn't work; try searching for the article online
- Lesson could be completed by sixth graders as well
- Lesson addresses all learning styles and changing frequently
- Provides worksheets and extension ideas