Food To Go
Molly Mouse and Woovis the Dog are hungry! Can you help them order from a menu with a $5 bill? Kids read five word problems and use the menu to determine what the friends can order.
22 Views 18 Downloads
- Include in a homework packet
- Use in a review lesson about money math
- Have kids reenact the word problems in a math center
- Comic is cute, but doesn't relate to the rest of the worksheet
- Doesn't provide space for kids to write out the problems
- Provides a bonus question for extra enrichment
- Prompts kids to think about math in a creative and innovative way
Camouflage!: Collecting Data and Concealing Color
Help young scholars see the important role camouflage plays in the survival of animals with a fun science lesson. Starting with an outdoor activity, children take on the role of hungry birds as they search for worms represented by...
2nd - 5th Math CCSS: Adaptable
Salmon and Trout Go to First Grade
Turn your young scientists into salmon and trout experts with this diverse collection of worksheets and activities. Perfect for creating a thematic unit on fish in the primary grades, this resource engages children with printable books,...
1st - 3rd Math CCSS: Adaptable
Financial Fables: Shopping Wisely with Olivia Owl
Cover two subjects with one lesson! First, dive into English language arts; read an eBook, answer comprehension questions, and complete a cause and effect chart about the financial fable, Shopping Wisely with Olivia Owl. Then, take a...
K - 5th Math CCSS: Adaptable