This Food Webs and Energy Pyramids: Bedrocks of Biodiversity video also includes:
How come we don't eat worms, but we eat fish that eat worms? A video features the food chain and explains why a food web is a better explanation for biodiversity. It includes explanations of producers, autotrophs, consumers, heterotrophs, decomposers, and the energy pyramid.
- The publisher's website offers worksheets that align with the video
- Have students draw a food chain from your local environment
- Video requires no prior knowledge
- The thirtieth video in a series of 33
- Lesson works for both a traditional or flipped classroom
- The video creators monitor the comment section for foul language