Is your class struggling with Newton's Second Law? Then show them a presentation that covers everything physics scholars need to know about forces. Starting with gravity, the slides focus on Newton's Laws of Motion, and end with an examination of terminal velocity. Remember, your MA is a FORCE to be reckoned with.
- Pause the presentation on the practice problems and solve them with your class to provide extra assistance
- Requires prior knowledge of slope-intercept form
- Best as a review of forces
- The second in a series of 17 presentations
- Addresses six common misconceptions about force
- Highlights vocabulary throughout