This Forces, Net Forces & Acceleration worksheet also includes:
Pass along the knowledge of the great Sir Isaac Newton with this instructional activity on the laws of motion. Including three separate problems, each involving multiple parts and calculations, this resource is a great way to monitor students' understanding of the relationship between mass, force, and acceleration.
- Implement this worksheet as an in-class or homework assignment during a physics unit on the laws of motion
- Use this as a summative assessment following a lesson series on net forces and acceleration
- Encourage students to create force diagrams to better visualize each problem
- Problems include a range of contexts involving force and acceleration calculations
- An answer key for the problem set is included