This Forest Health activity & project also includes:
Young foresters examine the strategies, like prescribed burns and thinning, that are employed to ensure healthy forests.
26 Views 18 Downloads
- The fifth in a series of nine lessons about tress and forest ecosystems
- The nine lessons are designed to be used in order
- The teacher resource packet contains detailed plans, worksheets, and templates
- Class members design a plan for a flower garden that would permit them to pick flowers all year long
- All required materials are attached to the resource