Want to hear a joke about element 116? Uuh ... Here is a video that explains how to find the formal charge of a molecule using its covalent electron distribution. It focuses on electron dot structure and dividing the molecule into atoms. Video is the eighth in a series of 15.
- Create practice problems for students to solve
- Be aware that YouTube comments are open to the public and could be inappropriate for your learners to view
- Best fits as a review of charges
- Video is the eighth in a series of 15 chemistry lessons
- Flexible resource works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom
- Video is not very engaging