This Forms of Energy lesson plan also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Give me a home where electric buffalo roam and I'll show you an ohm on the range. Introduction your classes to potential and kinetic energy, electricity, and renewable resources with a resource that combines observation, direct instruction, and research. Young physicists then apply their knowledge directly to the environments around them.
- Have class members conduct an energy audit of their homes as an end-of-unit project
- Invite in an expert from the electric company to speak with the class
- Schedule a field trip to an electric sub station, wind farm, etc.
- Introduction to energy with no previous knowledge required
- No special equipment needed
- Adaptable to a variety of school types and climates
- Many extensions possible
- No hands-on experiments