This Forms of Government Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
From the United Kingdom's constitutional monarchy to the dictatorship of North Korea, this is a very simple project that will help your class members gain a better understanding of different forms of government that exist around the world. Learners design a poster board in which they must include a map, related current event, government structure, and demographic information of a particular foreign government.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Can download and edit document
- Poster board sections will provide a nice snapshot of each country and goverment
- Instructor may want to give more detail/requirements for standards in rubric and poster segments