This Forms of Linear Equations: Equation Exploration interactive also includes:
Different forms, same line. Young mathematicians investigate the standard form, slope-intercept form, and point-slope form of a linear equation. An interactive has them adjust lines on a coordinate plane to see changes in each form of the equation and in key features.
- Use the resource as a review of linear equations
- Learners should be familiar with different forms of linear equations
- Pupils must also be able to solve literal equations
- Must have a free CK-12 account to use the interactive
- Includes both review questions and challenge questions
- Provides instant feedback for selected responses