This Free Fall interactive also includes:
Scholars must understand freefall before they learn how objects like airplanes fly. They apply knowledge of velocity and acceleration to predict speed and direction as part of a larger series on vectors and projectiles.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Observe free fall from a ball falling from a stable point and a ball being thrown up and then caught after if falls using a video camera's slow motion feature
- Formatted to work on any-sized device from a smartphone to a desktop
- Relies on prior knowledge of velocity, acceleration, and vectors
- Divides questions into three progressively difficult sections
- Offers immediate feedback and help if pupils need a detailed explanation