Un, deux, trois... soixante-dix mil! Practice French numbers from one on up with a basic worksheet. Pupils match numbers, count by tens, and try out the thousands, millions, and trillions.
40 Views 23 Downloads
- Use this as a quick homework assignment, a warm-up activity, or an assessment
- Have partners grade each other's papers and then discuss the responses as a class
- Includes several different types of exercises on one page
- Covers single-, double-, and multiple-digit numbers
- Does not include an answer key