This Freud, Jung, Luke Skywalker, and the Psychology of Myth: Crash Course World Mythology #40 video also includes:
How were modern thinkers influenced by ancient mythology? Scholars investigate the topic with the 40th of 41 videos in the Crash Course World Mythology series. Viewers meet two psychologists, Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung, and learn about archetypes and dream analysis.
- Have individuals write research reports on either Freud or Jung and present their findings
- Provide graphic organizers for pupils to take better notes on Jung's three main archetypes
- Contains some mature subject matter; preview to determine appropriateness
- Fast-paced with a lot of information
- Text and images help reinforce complex ideas
- Uses Star Wars references to make the topic relatable