This resource also includes:
Friendship is the theme in this series of extra support lessons. With a variety of resources (practice worksheets, letter, word, punctuation and picture cards), young readers gain knowledge of initial consonants v and h, blending short /a/ sounds, and reading the high frequency words a and to.
- Keep a journal to note students' formative assessment performance
- Save prep time by laminating picture cards and blackline masters for continued use
- This compilation of extra support lessons accompanies Houghton Mifflin curriculum, but can be used independently
- Provides formative assessment stopping points and information to note
- Lists phonics center activity suggestions to follow specific lessons of the unit
- Total physical response opportunities for student engagement