This Frog Dissection activity & project also includes:
Hop into exploration of a frog's anatomy with this collection of dissection resources. With the help of the included virtual dissection website, worksheets, and printable diagrams, students will have no problem navigating their way through the inner workings of these amphibious animals.
- Allow class members to work with a partner or in small groups to complete the frog dissection
- Offer the virtual frog dissection as an option for students that feel uncomfortable working with real frogs
- If you are unable to provide students with Internet-connected devices for viewing the virtual dissection, use a projector and move step by step through the dissection as an entire class
- Frog specimens and other scientific tools will be required if you plan on performing the actual dissection in class
- List of organs describes what they look like, where they are located, and how to remove them
- The narrated virtual dissection resource offers step-by-step instructions for completing the experiment