This From Circle-ometry to Trigonometry lesson plan also includes:
Can you use triangles to create a circle? Learners develop the unit circle using right triangle trigonometry. They then use the unit circle to evaluate common sine and cosine values.
1 Collection 22 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Give pupils a coordinate plane with a circle and have them measure the 30, 60, and 45 degree angles to use during notes
- Have learners use special right triangles to find the ordered pairs at 30, 60, and 45 degrees
- Expects learners to understand trigonometric ratios and special right triangles
- Uses concepts developed over the previous few lessons in the series
- Resources include extra problems for independent practice