This From Gas to Liquid to Solid lesson plan also includes:
From gas to liquid condensation to solid frost, water undergoes phase changes before students' eyes! Using ice, salt, water, and a metal can, they set up an investigation that can be used in a physical science setting, or as part of a weather unit. You will appreciate the organization of this lesson and the overarching unit to which it belongs.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Successfully shows all three phases of matter using water and other simple materials
- Well-organized and neat presentation make this an attractive resource
- A strong conclusion to a comprehensive unit on the properties of matter
- Lab sheet and additional worksheets are provided