Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
How do you make raisins? Do a simple experiment with your class that prompts them to set a bunch of grapes in the sun for a few days, and see what they find!
12 Views 2 Downloads
- Pair with a lesson on healthy eating or the way food ripens and decomposes
- A good activity for a class garden, or science experiment for little learners
- Have kids complete the activity at home, and then report on their findings
- Easy to understand whether learners are in groups or doing an individual project
- Instructions on a half-sheet of paper for easy copying and cutting