This From the White House of Yesterday to the White House of Today lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Young scholars take a close look at the design of the White House and some of the changes it has undergone. They also reflect on how the "President's House" has been and continues to be used. They give specific examples demonstrating how the present-day White House reflects the duties, powers, and privileges of the office of President.
- Use before a class trip to Washington D.C.
- Part of a larger unit on the White House
- Lesson layout is easy to navigate
- Supplies auxiliary documents