Who says you can't have fun while learning to read? This collection of matching, tracing, and spelling worksheets engages beginning readers as they develop an understanding of consonant digraphs.
414 Views 363 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use these worksheets to create a packet for teaching about each consonant digraph
- Complete these exercises as part of a teacher-led learning center in the primary grade classrooms
- The maze worksheets may be difficult for younger students still developing their fine motor skills
- Resource address the ck, ng, sh, th, ch, qu, and wh digraphs
- Seven worksheets are provided for each consonant digraph
- Images are used to support children with learning to spell and read words with consonant digraphs