This Fun with Bernoulli lesson plan also includes:
Reduce the pressure in the classroom. The second instructional activity in an Airplanes unit of 22 introduces the class to Bernoulli's Principle. Pupils demonstrate the principle by blowing between different objects causing a reduction in pressure and observe the action of the objects.
- Show a video or two of different demonstrations of Bernoulli's Principle in action
- Have the class put the Bernoulli Principle in their own words
- Requires balloons, ping ball balls, string, and cups
- Contains an equation to mathematically explain the relationship
- Includes troubleshooting tips