This Fun With Nanotechnology lesson plan also includes:
Introduce your class to nanotechnology applications with three demonstrations that showcase scientific principles related to ferrofluids, quantum dots, and gold nanoparticles. Groups will work more closely with these applications in the subsequent activities.
- Encourage the class to research each of the products demonstrated prior to doing the activities with them
- Pupils need to be familiar with nanotechnology and its applications
- You will need to gather the materials for the demonstrations and, in some cases, make them
- The third in a six-part series
- Includes background information about each of the nanotechnology materials used in the demonstrations
- The demonstration directions come with questions