This Functions worksheet also includes:
Define, explore, compare, and analyze functions with the fourth chapter of a 10-part eighth-grade workbook series. After encountering the definition of a function, pupils begin to explore linear and nonlinear functions. They then work on modeling and analyzing functional relationships, including graphs and real-world situations.
- Use the resource to plan a unit on functions
- Resource includes alignment to Utah Core Standards, which is essentially the Common Core State Standards
- Learners should already be familiar with linear equations
- Some lessons include bonus questions and ideas for extension
- Table of contents has links that take users directly to the needed page