This Functions 1 lesson plan also includes:
Scholars learn what it means for a relation to be a function and see various representations of functions. After learning the definition, they participate in a card sorting activity classifying relations as functions or not.
27 Views 28 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners work in pairs during the activity
- Activity requires scissors
- Note that the resource may be out of date (aligns to 2009 Virginia Standards of Learning)
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes all types of representations (tables, graphs, mappings, verbal descriptions, etc.)