What makes a function a function? Learn the criteria for a relation defined as a function both numerically and graphically. Once young mathematicians define a function, they use function notation to evaluate it.
4 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have your classes record important vocabulary on graphic organizers such as waffles
- Supplement with contextual scenarios that can be defined by functions
- Practice problems do not directly correlate to the lesson examples
- The lesson is the 17th in a 20-part series
- Clarifies vocabulary throughout the resource
- Does not include an answer key to the practice problem set