This Functions: Domain, Range, End Behavior, Increasing or Decreasing lesson plan also includes:
Examine key features of various functions through exploration. A comprehensive lesson plan has learners describe the domain, range, end behavior and increasing/decreasing intervals of various functions. Function types include linear, quadratic, cubic, square root, and exponential.
- Create a guided notes document to record important concepts and new vocabulary
- Use the provided assessment questions as an exit card at the conclusion of the lesson
- Requires graphing calculators
- Provides extension and differentiation suggestions
- Includes a handout for each part of the lesson