Watch out! There's a ghost on this page, along with several images of other thing that start with the letter G. Kids practice /g/ sounds by pointing out each thing that starts with the letter g that in one page. They then trace the letter g in five words.
- Invite pupils to color the pictures in after they are done with the other tasks
- Use this as part of a unit on all the different consonant sounds
- Some kids will want all of the images to start with a /g/ sound; make sure they say each thing on the page out loud for extra clarification and practice
- Includes high-quality images
- Brings in some writing practice along with the letter and sound recognition tasks