Looks aren't everything. According to my biology teacher, it's what is inside you that really matters. The video explains gene expression and regulation in prokaryotes using the Order of the Operon. It includes a description of the promoter, operator, repressor, and the gene that codes for the repressor.
- Have learners complete the handouts found at the publisher's website
- Requires prior knowledge of DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis
- Lesson best fits in a unit on prokaryotes
- The 22nd video in a series of 33
- Video works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom
- Engaging cartoon graphics are clear and easy to understand