There's more to Brazil than the Amazon and soccer. The "massive piece of sovereignty complexity" known as Brazil is actually home to a blend of cultures, a flooded desert, and indigenous tribes. A video profile shows these details and more to enlighten interested learners.
- Show the video and discuss how geography has influenced the human geography of Brazil
- Video 24 of the comprehensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Some jokes may be inappropriate for classroom settings
- Maps and graphics demonstrate the complexities of Brazil
- Humor and images stimulate interest