It's the second largest country in the world, and it has the largest bay that freezes over—oh, Canada! In addition, it shares with the United States the longest continuous border on Earth. A detailed video profile discusses these interesting aspects of Canada, the United States's neighbor to the north.
- Use the video to examine immigration patterns on the North American continent in conjunction with current events
- Irreverent humor may be offensive to some learners
- Video is the 31st segment of an extensive Countries A-Z playlist
- Video is detailed and shows elements of Canadian culture, including indigenous people
- Maps and graphics engage learners