Japan is home to the world's largest city, Tokyo, but its use of the natural landscape is also remarkable. The Japanese have harnessed their seismically active area to enjoy hot springs, and the country is home to a plethora of wildlife. A video profile takes learners through the Asian country, from its samurai to delicious sushi.
- Use all or part of the video to showcase an example or direct instruction on Japanese culture or history
- Video is the 86th in the larger series called Countries A-Z
- Includes a joke that is a play on the f-word, discussion of sexuality, and use of the word crap
- Offers a concise overview that is easy to adapt to a variety of lessons
- Narrator is engaging and uses funny gags
- Segments may be helpful to profile certain aspects of Japan's geography or culture
- Video interrupts streaming